There is a well-established system for testing the effectiveness and safety of new medicines before they will be available for widespread use. Preclinical (experimental) tests are carried out on laboratory animals to exclude the possibility of toxic effects on the body and confirm effectiveness. Despite the fact that Synthesit is not a medicine, Synthestech conducted such researches, and the results were really phenomenal.
Experimental researches on Synthesit were performed on the basis of the Federal Research Institute of Primatology in Sochi. Mice were selected as laboratory animals. The purpose of the research is to determine the effectiveness and safety of long-term taking of the Synthesit Iron dietary supplement.
Comparative indicators of myelogram (growing blood cells) of the bone marrow were studied. According to the results of the research, while taking iron citrate, an increase in the cells activity of all formed blood elements and a phenomenal increase in the number of stem cells were found.
Thus, the level of lymphocytes from 16.8 in the control group of mice (not receiving the medicine) increased in the experimental group to 22.0, that is, by 76%. And erythroblasts - the precursors of red blood cells - have grown respectively from 0.5 to 1.9 - by 260%.
From the evolution point of view, not only primates, but also rodents, are relatives of man. And all the differences between rats, mice and humans provide only 10% of the genes, because the remaining 90% are identical.
Both humans and mice belong to the class of mammals, and many processes proceed in the same way. That's why the laboratory mice are among the most widely used animals for biological experiments.