Scientists from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA, under the leadership of L. Turin, proposed the hypothesis that the smell of a substance is caused not by the chemical formula, but by the peculiarities of atomic vibrations. Vibrational processes are explained not by the static nature of molecular structures. Electrons move in orbits, the distance between atoms of matter also changes. Under the influence of balancing forces, the structure of the atom and molecule is maintained in a relatively stable state.
Scientists set an interesting experience. They synthesized 2 variants of acetophenone. The first contained hydrogen, the other deuterium. Both variants smell the same, but the molecule of the chemical compound with deuterium has a large mass. It can be assumed that a change in the mass of the molecule will change the frequency spectrum of the substance vibrations.
As the experiment showed, the version about the frequency component of the smell is correct. Insects who love the smell of acetophenone actively filled the space with a hydrogen-based compound and practically did not react to the smell of a compound with deuterium. Therefore, it can be argued that the aroma of a substance is not responsible for the chemical composition, but for vibrational processes.
In the process of Cold nuclear fusion, a part of the energy is spent on increasing the amplitude of the substance vibrations, therefore, compared with hot thermonuclear fusion, there is less emission of radiation into the external environment. Entering the body, these "new" atoms of matter gradually give up their vibrational energy and have a beneficial effect on biological metabolic processes. The new element gives Qi energy and activates the vibrational processes of the surrounding molecules, the body is transcoded.
For living creatures, it is important to ensure the supply of "fresh" elements. It supplies the internal reserves of Qi vital energy. In the Chinese tradition, Qi energy is divided into 3 types. One of them is the original stock of such energy, it is finite and can be exhausted. Perhaps the maternal organism, giving all the most valuable to the developing fetus, gives up a larger supply of its transmuted elements, while itself being depleted.
Transmutation of substances occurs inside the body. It was proved by numerous experiments by scientists:
· Baron Albrecht von Hercele (from 1875 to 1883) from Hanover. The Origin of Inorganic Substances, 1873, proved the possibility of plants turning phosphorus into sulfur;
· Professor Pierre Baranger (from 1950 to 1970), the head of the organic chemistry laboratory at the Paris Polytechnic Institute. Experiments with germinating seeds. There was a change in the amount of minerals, which could only be explained by transmutation, since no substances came from outside (the seeds were irrigated with bidistillate). No one has yet been able to challenge the results of the experiment.
· French scientist Louis Cervrand (1960-1980). In his book, "Arguments in the Biology of Transmutation at Low Energies", he described his experiments on birds and crustaceans and proved the transmutation of potassium into calcium inside living cells of organisms.
· Alla Kornilova from Russia (candidate of physical and mathematical sciences), and Vladimir Vysotsky from Ukraine (doctor of physical and mathematical sciences) during the experiments proved the occurrence of transmutation of chemical elements in living organisms. They wrote about this in their book, published in 2003, "Nuclear synthesis and transmutation of isotopes in biological systems." Vysotsky V.I., Kornilova A.A. Mir, Moscow;
· The Japanese scientist Hizatoki, on the Cold Nuclear Fusion International Conference, confirmed the correctness of the experiments and conclusions of L. Curvran.
The experiments of scientists substantiated the possibility of biological transmutation of matter; they showed that it requires external additional energy. The process of "fresh" substances consumption by organisms is permanent, along all food chains in wildlife. These substances deliver with food, with mineral salts in water, from breathing, and from the consumption of various biological additives, such as mummies and others.